Graduating in 2015? Become a senior reps to earn referrals and get a free senior shoot in return. More info
Our high school senior photo sessions are totally one of a kind! You will receive beautiful, timeless pictures of this once in a lifetime experience. Getting your senior pictures will be fun, exciting and make you feel special. Our sessions always include hair and make-up, help with styling, and any props of your choosing! If you have any favorite hobbies or sports we will include that too.
I have a Facebook page that is dedicated just to seniors. Like it here!
The session includes:
- Photographing for up to 2 hours at a local outdoor setting. The photographer will choose an outdoor location that fits your personality and style. If you have a special location in mind we will work with you to include that.
- Hair and make-up by some pretty amazing and very professional make-ups artists and stylists. Even if you never wear makeup we’ll make sure you are glowing and still look like yourself! We will always make sure you feel comfortable.
- As many outfit changes as you wish.
- The photographer’s help with posing, setting up appropriate lighting, and creating a fun, relaxed experience for your senior pictures.
- Your senior pictures are about you! So you can bring your pets, car, bike, musical instruments, costumes..anything you like!
- You will receive a gallery of 30-40 images. You will then have the option to purchase prints, albums, and digital files. We also offer several pretty cool collections.
- Also included with any collection purchased is a yearbook photo of your choosing that will be sent directly to your school for you.
Session fee for a senior girl session is $375(includes hair and make-up). For guys it is $225. Session fee includes a credit of $100 towards prints or digital files.
Call 206-225-8178 or Email me
Senior photography Seattle, WA
Seattle high school senior photographer, Tushna Lehman, offers beautiful senior pictures that will create stunning art pieces for you to enjoy forever.
Start thinking about which Seattle senior photographer you would like to book early and that way you are on the Seattle senior photographer’s calendar. Seattle senior photographers get pretty booked up during the summer and fall seasons. Give yourself plenty of time before you need to submit a yearbook photo. It also saves you having to make a rush decision when selecting your final products.
Here is a list of some of the things you should take into consideration when looking for a Seattle senior photographer.
Body of work
Does the Seattle senior photographer have a strong body of work? Do they have a variety of pictures using different poses, different body types and locations? You want to ensure your Seattle senior photographer will be able to provide you with a variety of photos for you to choose from and also that shows you off in your best angles and with great poses and lighting.
The personality of your Seattle senior photographer sets the tone for your future relationship and how comfortable you are with them. Always try and have a phone conversation at least to make sure the Seattle senior photographer is a good fit for you. After all, this is a pretty important milestone in your life. Talk to them about your inhibitions and also what you are specifically looking for and hoping to get out of your portraits. If you have hobbies like dance, music or sports be sure to talk and plan your pictures around these hobbies so that you can keep these memories forever.
Even though price is an important factor in selecting your Seattle high school senior photographer, it should not be the main criteria. Photographers that cost more also have more experience, run a legitimate business, have insurance and use high-end equipment.
Even though it is hard to know what you will do with your senior pictures, it is still better to give some thought on whether you are looking for an album, or prints etc. If digital files are important to you, keep in mind that finding time to make prints and design albums is not easy. Your senior portrait photographer should have stunning, high-end products and the skills to create beautiful artwork for you.
Some Seattle senior photographers have their own studio space and others will travel to your home. Most of our senior sessions take place outdoors after meeting at the Studio for hair and make-up. Our studio space is comfortable and we provide a restroom, refreshments, and keep the room comfortable for you. It is also a great time you to just relax and enjoy feeling special.
Length of session
Typically high school senior photo sessions last up to three hours including hair and make-up. Your Seattle senior photographer should be able to get sufficient pictures within that time so you can get on with your day. It is always a good idea to go prepared with snacks for yourself and keep your calendar open right after your session to allow for any delays in your session.
T-elle Photography is a senior photographer in the Seattle area, based in Woodinville and offers high school senior portraits.